Saturday 24 May 2008

at last....*sigh*

at last its 24th of may n its da release of our result's day...

i got up super early...9 am..jz to check my results....

n then.........
*
*
*
*
*
YAY!i pass!!hahahaha...i was so freakin scared dat i wud flop my FINANCE paper...cz it was ridiculasly hard..n well..i wasnt kinda happy bout my HR paper results aso...bt wat is done is done..those are da results so i gota accept it...well i shud b happy cz i din fail any..(>.<)

xD

by 10am...my fren came n pick me up..cz she wanted to go penang n shop..so she ask me to go n then she'll drop me at my grandparent's hse in penang aft dat...cz i'll hav classes startin on tis monday...=(..so fast 3 weeks of lazying around da hse jz past like dat!bt well..i dun mind stayin in penang or in sp...bt da oni thing i mizz bout sp nw is my 2 LIL CLOWNS!!!!

GOSH!i miz them so so much rite now!!!b4 i left i din hav da last chance to kiss them gudbye cz my fren wer waiting 4 me d...=(...so wana hug them n kiss them rite now...cz dey are jz so cute!!

whole day i've been spendin money..hahaha..cz its been 3 weeks i din go shop d..xD..i jz cudnt resist it!!bot bangles n T frm seed...hahaha..cudnt let my mum knw...*ssSSHHH*..by 5pm..my fren drop me home in penang...aisk..its such a tiring day...cudnt i dint reali slept last nite cz tinkin too much on my results..(@.@)...eye bags gettin darker n darker these days...haihz..n its hard to cure it..

tonite..im so gona sleep EARLY~

No comments: