Friday 9 May 2008

Tiring Day..=.=

as i hav stated in my previous post dat im gona go png today....it turn out to b..super tiring day...however im happy inside cz 1 of my frenz had sign up for olympia coll's course d...hehehe....


her results cudnt let her go straight into diploma...so she hav to take another short course 1st n its takes bout 6 months witout exams!!cool rite??hehehe...bt she wil hav presentation n assgmts la...she had to take a longer way bt she din mind..cz she knw her spm results not gud at all...


she came n pick me up at 9am n then we left for png...her bf tagged along as well...so..u knw...wen guys tag along means...dey r da DRIVER!!!hahahaha...lol...bt his drivin is super geli lo...twice nearly hit other cars...n she pulak at his side keep nagging him...hahahaha...it was a show for me another fren of mine...hahaha...we jz laugh...lol...


so rch penang...i was da guide..askin him to turn here n der..n then at last we rch olympia coll...bt to our suprise...they wer PACKING UP!!!..lol...n then a feler walk to us n said...we r not CLOSIN DOWN..we r jz shiftin to a new place...hahaha...n we let out a..SIGH!...gosh...tot olympia bankrup..hehehe...aft dat we wen kdu...n our eyes OPEN wen we c da FEES!!!...hehehe...gosh its so damn expensive!..for jz a year's fee is more than 15k...aisk...so we jz said we'll contact them n left...hahaha...so wen bak to olympia n my fren sign up n then we headed to non other than..QUEENSBAY MALL...xD..had our lunch der then jalan for awhile n head bak to sp...


rcd my hse n then i realise no 1 was hm n i had no hse keys with me...so my fren said go to another gal's hse 1st la...so we hang out der for bout an hour n then she fetch me hm..hehehe..thk god she wasnt rushing to go hm...


step in hse n then rmbered dat i din wash my lil pup's wound yet...so rush to da male pup n clean up his wound...oh yeah i din tel dat he had wound on his body...dun knw y...hmm..jz hope he get well soon..if not we gota take him to da vet...poor lil pup..aft cleanin him up..had a lil photosession wit da lil cutie..hehehe...

hehehe...his eyes r stil close...so its fun to play wit him...luv to play nosey-nosey wit him..n da female 1 is much fatter n has a bigger head than him...i dun knw y...hehe...

aft cleanin him..in my mind was..'ahhh..at last i cud hav my bath'.....bt then..my hp rang...i was reali suprise..cz tis fren of mine has long lost touch...hehehe...non other than..SQUID!..haha..i call him dat..lol...n da 1st thing i said was...'wah...since wen u knw hw to cum find me??'..cz aft he had a gf..he is super GLUED to her..xp....he totaly lost all contacts wit his frenz n evn his close frenz jz to b wit her...n then to my amaze...he said...she had LEFT HIM!!!...WOOOOT!wat a news...unbelievable cz he totaly so into her...n she so into him...hmm..dun knw wat wen wrong bt thru his trembling voice..i knw he is super sad...n aso he nearly cried..i was like 'no dun cry over her...b a guy dude..stop ur tears'...n he was like ok ok i wont cry over her ady...n then his horns came out n ask me to introduce gals to him...wahlao eh!...since wen he bcame a WOLF!?...bt sry..his expectations r ttttooooooooo high d...get ur own la MR!so cerewet....ugh!

n nw...tot wana spend da rest of da nite msgin my dear...he pulak bz...=.=...our timing alws so so wrong...wen he is on holiday...i pulak FINALS...n wen i holiday...he pulak gona hav FINALS..LOL...wat a trick!bt then..our relationship cud stand those tricks...those r jz small issues...i knw der r bigger issues yet to cum in future..*fingers cross*..xD...wel.. i hav an addiction...yes..ADDICTION!...n my addiction is.......HIM!!!hahahaAKAKA...i MIZ him so so much rite nw...i so muz meet him b4 his finals start...cz i wont knw aft dat wen ni we will meet d...bt i knw..he'll try hard to jz cum n meet me..so wana kacau him nw...bt he is doin his work..guess i gota rely on my DRAMA!ekeke...xD...my eva reliable fren...^.^....

No comments: