Saturday 10 May 2008

piggie..(O.o)

fine fine call me pig if u wan 2...cz today i've slept for more than 12 hours!!!hahahahahaha.....>.<...i slept at 1 sumthing in da morning n got up at 2 sumthing in da aftnun...MUAHAAHA...im reali enjoyin my holiday by sleeping....xD..my baby aso use to me gettin up late d...if not last time i'll ask did i reali slept so long...hohoho...of course la!...if ders ny sleepin beauty contest...i itnk i wud crown da QUEEN!hahahahaha....LOL

aft gettin up...i lie down for awhile...cz was too lazy to get off my luvly bed...aft washin n brushin my teeth...i stil feel sleepy o..bt din sleep bak..if i did..ill b worst than a PIG!hehehe...then wen 2 da kitchen n call MUMMY!!!...hehe...n then she came to me n tell me an unbelievable news...dun knw u all believe or not la...bt its true lo...not many ppl knw...bt im gona tell u guys...so keep readin!hahaha...xD

okay...she said my dad's fren send him an email...n dat fren said...do not open nything dat is send to u by post...EXAMPLE: perfume..lotion..diapers..ETC....cz it contains toxic...der is 7 ladies in KL AMPANG....DIED in a private hospital aft SMELING those stuff dat is send to them by post...dey said its a terrorist attack...hmm...lets c..tis private hospital ady got 7 ppl died...so think bout other hospital around kl...i dun tink its oni 7 of them kena tis...so to my KL frenz...bcareful k...stupid things are happenin in tis world...ppl r super mean...u jz wont knw wer is their limit of bein MEAN....tis news has not been spread thru any news channel cz dey scared dey might scare other malaysians...so da govt FILTER tis news frm tis luvly country as KONONNYA protecting da citizen's safety..ugh!!!da problem wit them is...dey r not protectin us...dey r HARMING us!!!by not letting us knw dat news..n more ppl wil fall 4 dat trick!!!bullshit la them...uselss govt decision!!!n nw wat da shitty govt doin to solve tis problem??!!...i tink dey shud let US...malaysian knw da real truth!its ok wit me if u guys dun believe wat i've jz said...its up to u to smell it or not if u got those stuff...bt if u reali die d...dats ur prob..dun cum haunting me cz i'll say...CZ I"VE TOLD U SO!!!!nak cari padah...U sendiri yang kena...xD

so my dear frenz...plz bcareful...evn my bro knws b4 my mum cud tel him...i dun knw wer he got da info frm...life is precious...b caution!...n i dun knw those ppl died r chinese..indian or malay...or whether dey r christians or not...gosh!!!i tink da end of da world is cumin soon...i do tink so..aft so many things happen out of our imagination...


aisk..my fren ask me to go out 2day..2 watch a movie at 12midnite...aft much thinkin...i tink its beta to stay hm..cz i knw my baby wont b happy bout it...n aso im also BROKE...hahahaha...lol..bt i dun reali like goin out late aso...cz aft cumin bak i knw my dear wil nag me...hehe..old man..wat to do..hahaha..n aso he'll b super worried...so its beta to stay hm so every1 wud b happy n i'll get to spend time wit him..xD

No comments: