Tuesday 1 April 2008

april fool day...

hah...tis year i kena ppl!n i din kena any..hahha..=p...funniest is my mum...hehehe...i played her by sayin my lil angel wen missin n dad msg me cz last nite she was stayin wit us in png...she got so panic..n i said april fool!HAHAHA...n i got most of my frenz...=p..so fun..bt aft dat i kena scoldin for playin them..hehe..i dun mind..as long as i c their priceless fooled face..ekeke..

wen for classes today bt nothin wen in my head frm attendin those ridiculas boring lecture!!was talkin da whole time in class n we purposely sat bhind..hehe..din jot down ny notes...nor understnd wat da lecturer tryin to teach...all i knw is..warrant is nt shares..*hmmm*.....tis fri havin OHR test...n i din study at all yet...bt i do tink it wil b easy cz da question are jz objectives n true or false question...cool rite??hehe...da lecturer too gud d..hahaha


Photobucketi miss my honey so so so much rite nw...these two days he din reali bother much bout me cz he is havin test..=(..kinda sad tho...n most of da things i tel him..he tend to 4get...haihz..cudnt blame him..he is havin test n hav to concentrate on da studies n nt me!...huhuhu..din meet him for a month d!a month leh!evn tho we both r in tis smal penang island..we stil cudnt meet!!..we r so near bt yet so far!..*sad sad*..bt my heart wil alws belong to u dear!Photobucket

No comments: