Saturday 5 April 2008

Connie Talbot - Over The Rainbow (BGT Final)

tis lil gal...her name is connie..she's oni 6 years old wen she sings tis..nw i tink she wud b 7 years old d...i knw im so way bak time cz tis vid is posted on utube last year...bt nw ni i found it..gosh she is amazing!her voice is so so nice..hardly u can find a 6 year old kid to sing like her n to hit every single note of da song...

lookin at her reminds me of my days wen i was oni 4 years old n i join my church's choir group to perform on stage in a famous dewan in penang..those wer da days..wer im da shortest n da youngest in da group n i wil hav to stand infront n sing..tho i din sing alone..bt i din knw wer da heck i got da guts frm to sing infront of so many ppl..if u ask me nw to go sing..i wil hav stage fright..hehe..i appeared in da papers da next day..n as i wer so young i din knw...bt my mum cut those articles n pics bout me n kept it..til few years bak..she took it out n showed me..i was like 'wow'!im in da papers leh..haha..so cool...bt...it was so so long time ago..=)

No comments: