Wednesday 23 April 2008

past few days..

i've been so bz for da past few days..tho is exam study days...im stil full wit other activities..i tot goin bak to sp it wud b more relaxin for me to study...bt no..im more packed..*tis post wil b kinda very long..ekeke*


lets c wat i've done for da past 3 days k...

SUN..

got up early...9.30 n got ready 4 church..bt then..aft droppin my grandma to church..we din fel like goin 4 church service d..hehehe...so my sis drove to gurney n we wen jalan jalan der til my grandma's church is over n we wen n pick her up n then headed to greenlane der n had our lunch...was so hungry like a pig til i ate a plate of fried bee tai bak n half bowl of laksa..ekekeke...*grin*...da fud der are all too tasty d..cudnt resist...

aft dat in da late aftnun..i followed bro bak to sp..kinda rest for awhile n aso studied for awhile n then hav to get ready for church service AGAIN!!..hehe..for kedah, sundays is counted as schoolin day..so we cudnt hav ny service in da morning..so our service is at da evening..n aso..tis church service i cudnt ponteng 1..cz parents around..AHAHAH..xp..n aft service dey had a bday cake..so dey celebrated my dad's..ebby's n uncle david's bday...

c....they r praying...bt c my dad..he nicely smiling n posin 4 da camera der...=.=
n tis...c hw childish is my dad?..c ebby's head...he got extra horns...hahaha..LOL..>.<
hehe..kk aft service i wen out wit frenz for dinner til i tink 12 ah..hmm..or 11 sumthing ni came hm n started studyin again....

MON..

got up i tink 12...then had lunch n then straight study..hmm bt i tink in btween i on9 i tink..hehe..kk then in da aftnun i pester my bro to take me to my drivin agency..*u all knw y..=(*..hav to book again 4 my test n pay...so im gona retake it again in may..haihz..so mah fan...=.=


n then aft dinner...i was longin for my summer pearl's drink...so i pujuk my bro to take me to go get da drink...bt then hor..wen we rcd der..da shop was close>.<...haiyo..kinda sad..bt then we wen to old town kopitiam to drink..n guess wat??!!...i was pesterin my bro da whole time to let me drive his car..n then..he let!!hahaha..i drove da whole way frm taman intan to lagenda using da outter highway route..hhahaha..its kinda far...n it was rainin kinda heavy one part..i was scared..n aso cz da road wer very very dark..bt then im stil survivin..n so as my bro..ahahahaha...xD...tho i mati enjin a few times at da traffic lite n kena honk by cars bhind..ekeke..bt then its at nite d..so no1 cud c my face..hahaha...xp...wen old town kopitiam n ordered blended coffee to last me to study til late in da wee hours...n it did..at 4am..im stil awake..so i played psp til da battery finis ni i wen to bed..ekeke..xD

TUES...

k tues is my buziest day...mum woke me up at 12 n ask me to get ready cz we goin bak png d..so aft i bath i wen out n took pics of my lil baby angel...n she's super stinko til i hav to tahan my breath so i wont breathe so much..
c her tummy...its gettin bigger d...wan bet hw many pups r der in her tummy??>.<


c da lazy bump's face..patchy...he luvs manjain wit ppl..n he is da lil boy in da hse..so tak tahan wit him sumtimes..bt he is supppperrr cute..hehehe..c..he huggin my leg!hehe


n then at nite we had bbq steamboat..cz my dad wanted to eat dat 4 his bday meal..hehehe..reali ate lots!!!!wil upload da pics in my next post..cz tis post..i knw its ad superrrr long...so ill stop here..xD

No comments: