Thursday 10 April 2008

tagged

1. What's your favourite anime at the present time?
Photobuket eyeshield 21!!luv it...
.
2. Given a chance, what special ability/power would u like to have
Photobucket hmm..able to go invisible...cz its cool..hehe =p..
.
3. If u were to be stranded on a deserted island,
who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Photobucketa hard question...hhmmm..(O.o)....i hav no idea..bt cud i jz take my baby?hehe..
.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Photobucket anywer dat has four seasons..
.
5. If you have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Photobucket to hav a great future wit da one i luv...
.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after rain?
Photobucket oh yes...
.
7. What are u afraid to lose the most now?
Photobucket my family..my two cutie dogs...my honey...aso my luvly frenz..n da most important is..my life on earth..
.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Photobucketcome out wit an album n get famous...n get to meet lee hom n hav a duet song wit him!
.
9. If u meet someone u love, would u confess to him?
Photobucketyeah i wud..y keep it n make ourself heart pain?confessin aint wrong...btw i've ad met da one i luv d..=)
.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged u.
Photobucket friendly...outgoing...caring
.
11. What are the requirements that u wish for ur another half?
Photobucketable to make me smile wen im down..able to protect me..able to give me da attention i ned...able to luv me more than i luv him..understanding..able to accept da way i am...*gosh..my list wil go on n on*hahaha..=p
.
12. Which type of person do u hate the most?
Photobucketbackstabbers..two face freaks...bitches..annoyin freak..thick face freak..
.
13. What is your ambition?
Photobucketa chemist..bt dat wudnt happen to me in tis life..hehe..cz im nt studyin in da field rite nw...
.
14. If u have fault, would u rather that people around u
point it out to u or just shut their mouths off?
Photobucketpoint it out..bt i definitely wil get pissed off..cz im kinda da sensitive type..
.
15. What do u think is the most important thing in life?
Photobucket education...knw y?cz u jz ned it to live on tis earth!witout it..tel me hw u gona work n earn ur living?dun tel me u wana b a begger on da streets...
.
16. Are u a shopoholic or not?
PhotobucketOF COURSE!..every weekend ill b totaly broke..=)
.
17. What musical instruments to u like the most now?
Photobucketbass guitar...its easier than box guitar..trust me..bt its jz very heavy..n i ned 2 fingers to press a chord..hehe..
.
18. If u have a chance.
Which part of ur character would u like to change?
Photobucket none..cz god made every1 of us diff..we r individually unique in our own ways..;p
.
19. Is there anything that u've done which u regret?
Photobucket yeah..cz no1 cud predict wat is happenin next...so things happens n sumtimes its jz nt da way dat we wanted...
.
20. Do u love ur life at the moment?
Photobucket yeah if excluding goin 4 classes..hehe..
.
21. I tag:
Photobucket no 1..hehe..=p...cud i dun tag ny1?cz im so lazy to do so...lets jz leave it like tis k?...=)

No comments: