Thursday 3 April 2008

i dun knw y...

Photobucket

i dun knw y wen i miss him so much i tend to love to start an arguement with him...n he knws it..jz nw i started an arguement..bt he was so calm..u knw y?cz he said he was used to it cz sumtimes i wud jz change to arguin mode..=.=...yameh?he evn counted da time..evn to minutes n seconds...*so free ah u dear?*
Photobucket
I MISS U..i reali do..i keep telin myself nt to cry...cz i gota b strong..dun cry for small stuff like tis..bt sumtimes i cudnt control my tears..it jz roll down my cheeks..nt jz ni at hm..evn in bus wen i tink of u..my tears wil flow down..cz...love quotes
Photobucket

HONEY...wil u...Photobucket
Photobucket
i found tis quote in photobucket..i fel dat its true bout da word 'distance'..quotes...if da love is strong..distance wudnt b a matter...bt i stil need da assurance frm u dear..if u go overseas..i scared u might hav a change of heart...wil u giv me da assurance?

No comments: