Thursday 17 April 2008

a wasting of time....

today....is reali a waste of my time goin 2 coll 4 class...=.=

i wen der by da 12pm bus...cz i had class at 2..i din wana go d..bt i had to take sum papers frm my frenz so i had to go..aisk...rcd coll...at 12.15..damn early..so i wen n meet my fren cz she was der in da morning..*can u believe it she was in coll at 9 n our class is oni 2pm?*..hehe..i reali salute her la..ill b damn tired..

so da clock strike 2 n da teacher came in class...i tot she gona do revision bt she dint..wana knw wat she said??...*i wont b doin revision wit u all d cz its ur job to do so..so nw i aso hav nothing to teach d..so i u all wana go home u can go home..n if u all wana ask question..do stay bak*..haiyo..me n my fren wer so pissed off leh...we came 4 da stupid class n she said like dat!its not dat we stay super near to coll..we stay super far leh..we came all da way to class jz to hear her say that..@.@...

so fine!tomolo we aint goin to coll nymore cz its jz a waste of time...

n thk god my parents wer at midlands...so i wen der n meet them n hav a free ride hm..>.<..kekeke...dey drop me bak hm in grandma's hse 1st ni dey wen hm sp...

n ooohh yeah...damn sad today..cz i ad agak da holiday retreat aint gona work...i talk to another gal of mine..she aso said she agak d la..cz all aso like tidak apa attitude ni..so fine lo..we wen class as usual n then another gal break da ice..n told me..she dun feel like goin d..n i said dats it...next time i aint gona plan nything like tis anymore..their such a bunch of tidak apa attitude ppl..haihz..sad kes la..plan nicely d n then ni dey said dat...FINE!!!so dissapointed wit them..my other fren aso kinda sad...well wat to do..??....

bt nvm...cudnt go holiday wit them..dat means i cud go ipoh 4 da worship conference!!yippy!!..ad told my mum i wana go d...hehehe..can meet my frenz frm other state..>.<..hope my kl frenz do go ah..then can meet them all der..hehe..

No comments: