Sunday 20 April 2008

shud b studyin bt.....

ooolalalalal!!!...class is over d!!!7 weeks of torture ad pass....n finis another sem d..hehehe...bt...da worst is not here yet...dat is....FINALS!!..=.=..so i cudnt b 2 happy yet...huhuhu..

tho i got oni 2 subs 4 tis sem...bt da 2 subs r killing my brain cells!!!GOSH!..der is so damn much theory...lotsa stewpid ridiculas stuff to memorise..der is calculating stuff bt its oni 1 chapter ni...
tel me...hw many types of theories der is 4 leadership???...my books say hav 5!!..i tink 5..hahaha..so damn stupid stuff..gosh man..HR sub is totaly ridiculas..its such a norm thing n we gota study 4 it??haiyo...jz learn frm experiance mah knw d lo..y da heck der is a book?=.=

wateva la..stil gota pass dat damn sub...@.@

n wen all my frenz started studyin...im stil..happy-go-lucky...=.=..neva change..bt i stil do study la..jz dat my frenz all r like nerds stayin hm n oni studyin..while me..i stil go out..ekekeke..

n oh yeah..yday i wen out wit my baby!!!gosh..aft sooo long wait...hehehe..cz we both dun hav transport ah so its hard to meet...bt dun knw y..wen i step out of da car ni to get down..my bad luck strike...my shoe putus...aarrggghh!!!i hav to walk like an idiot..hehehe..bt nvm..honey was bside me..ekeke..=p..cud hang on to him..while i walk like my leg kena sprain ni..hehehe..so quickly had to go find shoes...hah..wen buyin my shoes time..my honey was so sweet..hehe..probably he din realise it..bt i do tink his actions wer very very sweet..hehe..i was tryin a shoe..n i din wana bend down cz i was wearin skirt..so i was tryin to use my toe to fit in da shoe...n then..my baby saw dat i was havin difficulty..he got down to my feet n help me wear da shoe..hehehe..dat was very sweet of u dear..xD

aft gettin my shoe..we wen to da cinema to c watch movie is showin...n then we decided to watch DEFINITELY,MAYBE...kinda so so ni la..sum parts we very draggy...n da best part is..we din hav time to eat our lunch cz da movie is startin in 20mins time..so we wen to da bakery to get a huge pizza to share..n we seludup it into da cinema!!!hahaha!!...xp...lucky those ppl din check my bag...i reali did had fun yday..thx dear!!!=p....n we snaps sum pics:
honey u gota cut ur hair ah so long d..if nt ill cut 4 u ah..xD

today..im goin bak to sp...hehehe..yay cud c my cuties....oh yeah..did i mention my angel is pregnant??!!..hehehe..da father is patchy!!!hahahahaha....i so wan to keep their pup!!hope dey r as furry as patchy..gosh i cudnt wait til da lil pups r born!!....

No comments: