Sunday 13 April 2008

im freakin out!

im so so so scared rite nw..cz tomolo is my drivin test d...OMG!!!...=(....im real scared...yday i had my last 2 hours of drivin wit my instructor..i try to drive my best n not mati enjin...bt i mati enjin twice!!!my gosh...im real dead meat rite nw...if tomolo mati enjin more than 3 times means fail d leh...=( huhuhu...im so darn scared...hav mix feelin rite nw..part of me kinda happy cz at last da torturin drivin time wit instructor is over...cz is so super hot witout aircond...n part of me very scared of da test!..wat to do nw??...tomolo i jz hav to try my best d la..hope da naik bukit 1 goes well...n hope i dun go panic...oh yeah..yday i was calm wen drivin cz i found my solution of not gettin panic dat is singin in my head!..haha..da uncle was talkin to me bt most of da time i din hear..cz i was singin...bt not out loud la...if not he tinks dat im 'siao' d...hehe..

ok lets push dat issue away for awhile...
jz nw...i wen out wit my luvly frenz...yippy!so happy to c them...=)...nw left 5 of us here in sp..cz 2 of them..da twins...or da 2 bananas..hehe...wen kl n work d...n y we call them bananas?cz dey hav a long face n ppl hav been callin them dat..n so we aso 4low sumtimes..hehe...4 of us wen out 2day..cz 1 of them is workin...so we wen our usual spot...dat is da oni boring kinda happenin mall in sp...hahaha..cz der is no wer to go!!gosh...sp ned more happenin huge malls!!!....by da time dey came n fetch me...its ad 3 d...i was starvin..so wen to da mall straight go eat...n der goes my 10 bucks..haiyo...n then wen guardian..n der goes my money again..hehe..bt honestly lately i hav been spendin more on fud..dats y u can c dat im growing SIDEWAYS....hehehe...bt i do workout...jz dat i wil b hangat-hangat tahi ayam for a few days n then...i stop working out d..hehe..ok ok bak to da topic on my frenz...hmm..we hardly meet tho we r in sp...i hardly cum bak...bt two of them do usually meet..n another gal is studyin in equator...so she hardly 4low us out aso..cz she is alws bz wit da tons of hmwks she got...actualy today i tot is oni me n another gals oni goin out..bt then wen she fetch me..another was in da car d..n then aft fetchin me..she wen n fetch another gal..hehe..gals r so fickle minded..bt nt me k..xD...

haihz...nw pulak hav to get ready 4 church service d..=(..bt gud aso la...at least i hav things to keep me bz than tink of my drivin test tomolo..hehe..cumin bak to sp..i feel more tiring la..cz feels like everyday aso got stuff to do 1...mayb cz my parents alws not in...n wen dey r not in...i tend to go out more..haha..or i hav to follow my parents..


............im stil so so worried...=(...worried bout da test tomolo...hopefully i cud sleep tonite...if not tomolo i cudnt concentrate on my drivin...n summore hav to wait for my turn...so its kinda tiring if i dun hav gud sleep tonite...huhuhu...im so scared!!!real freakin out rite nw..........

No comments: