Thursday 3 April 2008

bored life...

Bored Faceits a super bored life witout internet!!!...whole day my internet din work..n i was whole day at hm cz i din go 4 clas again..hehehe...ok i admit..at least once a week i do skip clas!hhehe...=p
Photobucket
whole aftnun had nothing to do so i studied..*grin*..n aso played psp...hahaha...as if i can super concentrate wen da psp is jz rite infront of me!!hehe...nw im addicted to da game 'burnout'...so cool...u hav to drive like a maniac n earn points..hehe..n i earn lots..*hint hint*..haha..proves dat i cud go rempit on da roads d aft gettin license..hahaha...lol...=)
Photobucket
2molo i dun feel like goin 4 class again!wahakaka...cz i dun wana spent my stupid 5 hours travelin in tis stupid small island of penang!..geram ni if tink of it dat i actualy spent so much time in jz travelin to coll 4 ridiculas boring class...hope next sem i cud drive to coll d..then probably i wud cut down on my skippin of class d..hehe..in class im da laziest gal..n u can hardly c me tis sem in class..bt da gud news is..ders another lazier person in class than me!!hahaha...=p..

No comments: