Tuesday 15 April 2008

movie day AGAIN!..xD

honestly....my finals is jz next week...bt im stil lazying n playing around!..ekeke..

i dun knw y...tis sem i tend to take everything easily..probably cz its oni 7 weeks of classes tis sem..bt i reali gota start studyin SOON!!...



=.=...



today i came bak early frm coll cz i was so so sleepy...cudnt sleep da nite b4 n i dun knw y..mayb i think too much ah..haihz..hope i dun get white hair soon..xD....so wen i was in da coll bus..i called my bro to tel my grandma to cook 4 me lunch cz he was at hm..n then he told me he goin jetty der to do sum stuff..so fine..so i ask him to pick me up aso la..cz i lazy take bus hm n he was der..so y not?ekeke..=p





gosh da weather was so darn hot 2day...bt wen we wen in queensbay..it was freezin cold!!..we got da tickets n then wen to swensen 4 ice cream..ekeke...*we crazy rite?was so cold n we stil go eat ice cream..ehehe.*

i knw i knw dat da bowl is empty..cz wen it came...i 4gt 2 take a pic 1st..haha..nyway its called 'gold rush'...sticky chewy choco n dun knw wat coffee almond i tink..ekeke..i jz knw hw to eat!=p...aft eatin we jz walked around for awhile n wen its da movie time..we wen into da cinema...

my bro paid 4 da tickets n i paid 4 da popcorn n drinks..oh yeah..din tel wat movie tickets we bot..hmm...we watched street kings 1st n then ah long pte..haha..my 2nd time watchin al hong pte...stil hilarious..bt nt da funny as i watched it d..n street kings is a superb nice movie!!..interestin...shud go watch..=).2nd time watching 2 movies in a row in a day wit my bro...ekeke...he is off today..his workin days is very flexible..work 4 days off 3 days..or work 3 days off 4 days..hehe..cool eh?...

i wonder is today a skol holiday...hmmm...cz queensbay is full of skol goin kids!!..if it wasnt a holiday means dey r ponteng-ing...hahahahaha...nahhh..dey wont b like me..xp...

i seriously need to study..=.=...bt im proud of myself..cz i've stop myself frm watchin my dramas d!!at least til aft my finals end..ekekeke..then i shall..continue again!! *blerks*

No comments: