Wednesday 16 April 2008

every wed....

nowadays...kinda every wednesday i hav to eat char hor fun...cz my grandma dun cook..its her off day..hehe..n aso its pasar mlm day..so she wud go pasar mlm n buy dinner..n 4 me who tinks pasar mlm fud is dirty...i rather eat char hor fun dat is jz beside my hse...got a shop...bt i wont go buy..i ask my granpa to buy 4 me..ekeke...cz if he go..dey wil giv a bigger packet..cz dey knw him..haha..

last time i wud usually follow grandma to da pasar mlm...bt nw i dun..cz i get fed up wit all those smoke..i ad wash my hair d so i dun wan it to stink b4 i go to bed...hehe...n pasar mlm is full of malays n foreigner..dun like it la..dey wil look at ppl frm head to toe..n like to walk so darn near to u..

haihz..im kinda 'sien' wit char hor fun d...bt da shop cooks nice hor fun..so i dun mind la eatin dat every week...i ni eat da hor fun..n da veges n meat ill pick it out..hehe..im very choosy aite?..xp...

world's music festival is here is png tis may!!!i so wana go aft watchin a preview of last year's 1 in queensbay...dey hav a booth in qb..n dey sells t-shirt 2!..n da Tees r limited..cool..hehe..i so wana get it..but it so darn expensive 4 a simple T..n da tickets to da festival is aso expensive..its 50bucks..n u muz sit on da ground!wahleh...if not stand da whole time of da concert...aisk..pay so much bt got no place to sit..=.=...let me tink 1st ya...

n oooo yeah...i knw my exam schedule d...da 2 subs is 5 days apart...hehe so nice..wil hav enuf time to study..yeeeps!!n my finals wil end b4 may!!heheh..means extra few days of holiday!!=p

No comments: